Can my OB/GYN treat me?

Here’s the real talk, in many cases difficulty in becoming pregnant can be resolved by a gynecologist without a referral to a specialist. Often the problem comes down to sometime tricky timing of intercourse with ovulation, which may be resolved by using one of the over-the-counter urine ovulation predictor tests. Your OB/GYN can also conduct a basic infertility evaluation. If a problem is found during your evaluation and for more complex fertility issues, it is advised to see a specialist.